presents an AI-powered chatbot that helps students achieve their academic goals and career success. Our chatbot, Emora, uses cutting-edge technology in Conversational AI developed by the Emory NLP Research Lab
to communicate with students in natural language while remembering conversation history. This allows Emora to build long-term relationships with students as a faithful companion that no other chatbots do. Emora will make social interactions to understand you better, give academic advice when needed, survey things you wonder about, or help you find people with similar interests. The more students talk with Emora, the more intelligent she becomes. Emora Chat is currently available for students at Emory University.
The word "Emora
- It is a feminine name of "Emory".
- It means "a sage skilled in eloquence and persuasion" in Hebrew.
- Its reverse "arôme" means "fragrance" in French.
- Its acronym "amore" means "love" in Italian.
- Open app.emora.chat on an internet browser.
- Log in with your Emory Net ID and password.
- Click the "College Companion" button.
- Start talking to Emora.
- Please use this form to give feedback, request features, or report bugs.
- Send an email to LISTSERV@listserv.emory.edu (no subject is needed).
- In the body, write SUBSCRIBE EMORA-CHAT [your first name] [your last name] (e.g., SUBSCRIBE EMORA-CHAT Jinho Choi).