The Emory Language and Information Toolkit (ELIT) provides state-of-the-art NLP models, API libraries, and command line tools that are readily available for research and development in various disciplines. ELIT currently supports the following tasks:
- Part-of-Speech Tagging
- Named Entity Recognition
- Constituency Parsing
- Dependency Parsing
- Semantic Role Labeling
- Coreference Resolution
- AMR/WISeR Parsing
- Jinho Choi - Associate Professor at Emory University
- ELIT: Emory Language and Information Toolkit. He, H.; Xu, L.; and Choi, J. D. arXiv, 2109.03903, 2021.
- The Stem Cell Hypothesis: Truth behind Multi-Task Learning with Transformer Encoders. He, H.; and Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), 2021.
- Levi Graph AMR Parser using Heterogeneous Attention. He, H.; and Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the International Conference on Parsing Technologies (IWPT), 2021.
- Revealing the Myth of Higher-Order Inference in Coreference Resolution. Xu, L.; and Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), 2020.
- Adaptation of Multilingual Transformer Encoder for Robust Enhanced Universal Dependency Parsing. He, H.; and Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the International Conference on Parsing Technologies: Shared Task on Enhanced Universal Dependencies (IWPT:ST), 2020.
- Establishing Strong Baselines for the New Decade: Sequence Tagging, Syntactic and Semantic Parsing with BERT. He, H.; and Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the International Florida Artificial Intelligence Research Society Conference (FLAIRS), 2020.
- ELIT: The Cloud-based Research Platform Where Anyone Can Deploy Their Models. Lai, G.; Shin, B.; and Choi, J. D. Technical Report, ResearchGate, 2018.
- Deep Dependency Graph Conversion in English. Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the International Workshop on Treebanks and Linguistic Theories (TLT), 2017.
- Dynamic Feature Induction: The Last Gist to the State-of-the-Art. Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (NAACL), 2016.
- It Depends: Dependency Parser Comparison Using A Web-based Evaluation Tool. Choi, J. D.; Stent, A.; and Tetreault, J. Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 2015.