Emora is a Conversational AI-based chatbot who learns through conversations, speaks opinions about various topics, shares her personal stories, and anticipates what you need. Emora's logical inference, active learning, and personalization capabilities will allow us to define the true meaning of socialbot and envision the potential of Conversational AI for companionship, entertainment, and servicing in our daily lives.
The word "Emora" means:
It is a feminine name of "Emory".
It means "a sage skilled in eloquence and persuasion" in Hebrew.
Its reverse "arôme" means "fragrance" in French.
Its acronym "amore" means "love" in Italian.
- Jinho Choi - Associate Professor at Emory University
- An Approach to Inference-Driven Dialogue Management within a Social Chatbot. Finch, S. E.; Finch, J. D.; Huryn, D.; Hutsell, W. M.; Huang, X. S.; He, H.; and Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the Alexa Prize Socialbot Grand Challenge (AlexaPrize), 2021.
- Emora: An Inquisitive Social Chatbot Who Cares For You. Finch, S. E.; Finch, J. D.; Ahmadvand, A.; Choi, I. J.; Dong, X.; Qi, R.; Sahijwani, H.; Volokhin, S.; Wang, Z.; Wang, Z.; and Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the Alexa Prize Socialbot Grand Challenge (AlexaPrize), 2020.
- Towards Unified Dialogue System Evaluation: A Comprehensive Analysis of Current Evaluation Protocols. Finch, S. E.; and Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Special Interest Group on Discourse and Dialogue (SIGDIAL), 2020.
- Emora STDM: A Versatile Framework for Innovative Dialogue System Development. Finch, J. D.; and Choi, J. D. In Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Special Interest Group on Discourse and Dialogue: System Demonstrations (SIGDIAL:DEMO), 2020.