This collaborative project brings together Emory NLP and Amazon Alexa AI with the aim of advancing research in Conversational AI. The project focuses on three main objectives:
- Providing extensive resources for dialogue systems, allowing researchers to access a wealth of valuable materials for their work.
- Developing models designed for open-domain chats, enabling more effective and engaging conversations in various contexts.
- Creating user-friendly interfaces for dialogue evaluation, facilitating the assessment and improvement of conversational agents.
- Leveraging Large Language Models for Automated Dialogue Analysis. Finch, S. E.; Paek, E. S.; and Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Special Interest Group on Discourse and Dialogue (SIGDIAL), 2023.
- Don't Forget Your ABC's: Evaluating the State-of-the-Art in Chat-Oriented Dialogue Systems. Finch J. D.; Finch S. E.; Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 2023.
- Automatic Generation of Large-scale Multi-turn Dialogues from Reddit. Huryn, D.; Hutsell, W. M.; Choi, J. D. Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING), 2022.