For this update, Emora will totally reset and forget what you may have been talking about before. Take it as an opportunity to recreate your old conversation, or even pretend to be someone new! It all helps the development team. Thanks!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Course correction: We improved language understanding and made the conversation a little more natural and a little less menu-like. Plus, there are custom responses for certain Computer Science and Linguistics classes.
- Still getting those gains? Emora can ask more about your daily exercise regime, and talk about group fitness classes at Emory.
- A little less stress: No more conversation loops when talking about stress strategies :)
- AFK (“away from keyboard”) feature: Now Emora knows if it’s been a long time since you’ve spoken to her. She’ll welcome you back and reset the conversation so you can start talking about something new! (Current threshold: 10 hours since the user last spoke)
- Emora can remember your first name now!
- Plus, language edits and bug fixes in all areas
Brand New Conversations
- Emora went to a Chamber Ensemble concert. Feel free to ask her about it!
- Oh joy, midterm season is here. The time has arrived, feel free to talk to Emora about your midterms!
- PETS!!!! Emora can now talk to you about your dog/cat/other pet.
- Let’s go Eagles! Emora wants to be in the know about how much school spirit students have. You can let her know if you’ve attended any Emory Sports meets lately!